23/08/2011

BROOK FARM GENERAL STORE : SHOP









As well as stocking some of my favourite brands at the moment such as Fog linen and Postalco stationary Brook Farm general store has its own product line Tourne.

All the products stocked have a simple, functional yet luxury feel, its all about the beautifully well made...and i'm totally on board with this simple paired back aesthetic.

Next time I go to NYC I may just have to take an empty suitcase with me to fill with Brook Farm General stores wonderful products.

Enjoy!





2 comments:

Charlotta said...

Hello. Just discovered your blog and have enjoyed your posts.

Am adding you to my blog roll.

Have a great week.

x Charlotta

Emily Forgot said...

Thanks Charlotta, its lovely to get nice comments..very much appreciated

Have a great week too!

Em
: )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...