23/08/2011

GREEN MAN FESTIVAL : MUSIC

I've been away at Green man festival and thought i'd share a few of my favourite bands. Personally I felt this years line up was a little lacking : ( but I did see some great acts and hear a great duck joke from the amazing Josh T Pearson " how do you turn a duck into a soul singer?" ... "put it in the oven till it's Bill withers." ... Ha!

We were lucky enough to accidently stumble across Parisian band We Were Evergreen definitely the kind of music that puts you in a good mood : D

WE WERE EVERGREEN
------------------------------------





I also really enjoyed being near the front of the stage for Suuns...love love loved!!!!!!!!!

SUUNS
------------------------------------



James Blake was real great too..and so was hanging out with the hippies, smokin strawberry shisha pipes, drinking whisky and cooking sausages with my friends ... now ... back to work ...

You can view last years Green man round up here


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...