20/10/2011

PICK ME UP COLLABORATION | ANTHONY BURRILL X EMILY FORGOT X DAVID GILL






Its an unusual occurrence on the blog to post my own work but I received some hi-res images From Mr Burrill yesterday of the collaboration we worked on during his residency at Pick Me Up this year, so I thought I'd share the results.

The photographs are of the paper set designs we created and are taken by the talented photographer David Gill.

I like the way both our strong graphic languages compliment each other ... and I think we've managed to create a surreal place I'd happily visit ...

Incidentally Anthony has just released a new edition of his wood block poster "Work hard and be nice to people" on red 100% recycled paper. Snap it up here 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...