10/10/2011

THE POWER OF MAKING | V & A










Power of Making from Victoria and Albert Museum on Vimeo.


Sometimes I'd just love to get away from my screen and be more hands on...

I picked  this book up at the the weekend from Clerkenwell tales . I was drawn to the title "The power of making",  The beautiful design by Oscar & Ewan as well as the wonderful images inside.

At the time of buying the book I didn't realise that is was the accompanying catalog to an exhibition currently running at the V&A exploring the role of making in our lives.

I'm definitely going to head down to see some of these beautiful objects in the flesh...the exhibition on Postmodernism: Style + subversion looks like a winner too so I'm sure I'll leave the V&A feeling totally inspired and most likely more obsessed with 3D printing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...